Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Last Post 2016-2017 -- This is Crazy!

Hello my wonderful 7th grade families!

Thank you for helping create such wonderful memories this school year.  I can't believe this is my last post of the year and my last post as a Zion teacher.  These students have worked hard this year preparing for their 8th grade year and they are READY!  They have listened, learned, grown, served each other, laughed together, struggled, problem solved, and achieved many goals.  The support at home is what connects this great family circle we have here at Zion -- teachers, students, parents.  What an amazing blessing!  I thank God for all he has done for us and I will continue to pray for these students as they venture through their 8th grade year.  Remind them who's they are -- A Child of God -- they will be great leaders of Zion next year!



Some end of the year pictures to enjoy:
  • 7C Stained Glass Windows
    • Incredible witnesses of faith through their stained glass designed and paragraph explanations - many brought tear to my eyes, I am so proud of these guys!




  • Non-Objective Art

  • Spanish Fiesta -- Comparing cutting skills :)






  • Faith Family Field Day -- GREAT FUN!  Excellent job jr. high kiddos as stepping up to be leaders for the younger students.  This always brings such joy to my heart!











  • Jr. High Fun Day -- Break Out Box!  Ask them how they were able to solve the puzzles and break out of the box!










  • Thank you Mr. Braddy & Mr. Marolf for the fun prank!  How are we supposed to get out of all these zip-ties and where are my scissors!?



No comments:

Post a Comment